Thanks to our new language-based publishing, your designs will be showcased to a wider audience.
Understanding Language-Based Publishing
Previously, if you published a design that contains, say, German text (and therefore wasn’t eligible for international publishing), it’d only be available via the German Marketplace. However, thanks to our language-based publishing, the design will now be available on any same-language Marketplaces (in this scenario, that’d be the Austrian and German Swiss Marketplace).
When it comes to language-based publishing, the following combinations apply:
North American Platform
- English: American, Australian, Canadian Marketplace
- German: German, Austrian, Swiss-German Marketplace
- English: British, Irish Marketplace (Exception: In cases where English-speaking designs are suited for an international audience and not too particular in terms of regional relevance, these can also be published in other countries.)
- French: French, Swiss-French, Belgian-French Marketplace
- Dutch: Dutch, Belgian-Flemish Marketplace
- Italian: Italian, Swiss-Italian Marketplace
In addition to international publishing, the language-based publishing will help showcase your designs to a whole new grouping of customers, thus boosting sales.
The functionality mentioned in this article is only available if you opened your account after October 19th, 2016 (Canada: after May 30th, 2016).
Pretty simple, right? Try out the changes for yourself, and let us know what you think in the comment section.